Thursday, June 28, 2012

Skipping

Today we skipped with all of Kowhai Team. Room 10 were the helpers with the ropes and games. They were amazing at helping us. We like skipping. 
 
I like skipping with the big skipping rope. By Abshir
I like skipping with Anika. I like skipping with the big rope. By Mia
I am skipping with my friend. By Anika
 
I like when I skip. It is fun for me. By Chloe.
I am skipping with the rope. By Xzavier
I am skipping with my friends. By Raedence.
I like skipping. By Maria


Kowhai Skipping from Ham East on Vimeo.
Thank you to Ms O'Neil and Room 10 for organising a fun skipping morning for Room 4.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Room 4 you are fantastic skippers!

    We would like to skip with you again. We loved helping you skip.

    Keep practising over the holidays.

    From Room 10.

    ReplyDelete