Friday, April 4, 2014

Marae Writing

We have been writing about our trip to the marae.

We went to the marae. We went on the bus to marae. The powhiri took a long time. I liked it.

By Nicholas.

I went to the marae. It took too long.
By Jawad.

The powhiri took a long time. We went in the wharenui.
By Sam.

I like the wharenui.
By Sienna.

We went in the marae.
By Ryan.

I like the marae because the carvings are cool. 
By Daisy.

We saw the carving doing a pukana.
By D-Sharn.

We went to the marae.
By Lhyam.

I liked going to the marae. The whole class went on the bus.
By Alyssa.

We got to look in the wharenui. We got to go on the bus to the marae.
By Vikili.

I like the wharenui.
By Keeley.

I like the marae. My Dad spoke.
By Poukupenga.

We are also learning to use an app called Over to write our ideas about some of the photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment