Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Zoo Writing

We have been drawing pictures of zoo animals using Kidpix. 
We also wrote about our zoo trip.
I like the bird on Ryan's Mum. Ryan's Mum is shy. I like the zoo. I like the pigs. 
By Brooke.

I like the zoo. There are lots of places. I like the giraffe and meerkats. Its amazing. We learned about animals. We had lunch by the kune kune pigs. We fed the giraffes.   
By Daisy.

The kaka was getting Elisabeth's necklace. She was going to take a picture but it flew away.   
By Anijioke.
The tiger said boo! I like the tiger in the zoo. My water fell down to the grass. The chimpanzee drank my water. 
By James.

Tigers have claws. Tigers are dangerous. I like the giraffe. Giraffes have hooves. Giraffes have a tail.  
By Jawad.
I like the tiger. I like the giraffe.   
By Kalay.

I love the giraffe. They are cool. We are all watching the giraffe. They are eating carrots. 
By Lhyam.

No comments:

Post a Comment